Audit of WIs in TM Shop report:-
Assembly of Stacked Commutatort on Steel Parts( W23.030):-
- Cleaning of machined commutator should not be done with Trichloroethylene in place of Methyl Alcohol. Cut jars should not be used for cleaning in place of Proper Containers.
- Varnish WSY-195 R used on 8 degree face was being checked for expiry date.
- Application this varnish up to bottom should be done.
- Varnish TVA 1410 applied on exposed steel parts should not be of expiry date.
- No make was written/embossed on the front and back Micanite Cone.(These are RDSSO controlled items but inspection mark CLW-4 was written over them)
- For commutator vee ring, make SHESS was written but same should be in approved in master list.
- While assembly, elastomer should be applied per instruction 3.4.1.
Jigs INJ-040,038 and HITA/COM/05 were being sent for calibration.
- Only 2 cycles of Claming Heating and Cooling should not be done in place of 3. For trade commutators, dielectric strength was being tested at 6.5 KV only against prescribed 8.01 KV.
- Measurement of 22 mm diemsion should be taken as prescribed in instruction no 3.6
Profile Turning and Deburring ( W23.001):-
Spanner used for fixing driver dog should be no. 24/27.
Dial Guage With limit 0.015 should be calibrated
- Depth guage should be calibrated.
- Armature shaft sleeves have become very old and probably deformed in profile.
- Deburring tool should be available.
- Impulse and IR test was being conducted after
heating only. WI says heating ( that too 12 hrs) should be done only if IR
comes < 100 MOhms.