Audit of 3 WIs was done in TM Shop. Report is as follows:-
TIG Welding , Deburring, Fillling of Compound & Joggling Cutting ( W 23.002):-
- Pressure, Flow rate and Current measuring gauges while TIG welding were being sent for calibration.
- Jigs used in deburring INJ-026,028 were being sent for for calibration.
- Standard Spatula for mixing compound was being made available.
- Compound HEW 823A was of expiry date. Dial guage used while Joggling Cutting was being sent for calibration.
- Surge/Impulse testing record should be entered in the formats with mentioning time of baking.
Turning of Sliding Surface of Commutator i.e. ‘Diamand Turning’ ( W23.004):-
- Commutator diameter measuring gauge was being sent for calibration.
- Ovality Checking dial gauge was being sent for calibration.
- Job no 21518 was checked for testing records. It was the latest job for which complete records were available; however, jobs have been dispatched further after this also.
Pitch Measurement & Correction of Hitachi Commutator ( W23.029):-
- This WI is needs to be withdrawn.