Audit of following 2 WIs was done in TM Shop. Report is as follows:-
Hitachi Field Coils( W 23.024):-
Points noticed (In continuation of audit done on this WI earlier):-
- Use of profile jigs ING-002 and ING-005 was not to be done on all coils.
- GUAT-CN-3 insulation sheet ( of M/S Perfect, Kolkata; approved make?) should not be provided AFTER layer baking as it was prescribed BEFORE layer baking as per WI para 3.2.8.
VPI of Hitachi Field Coils( W 23.025):-
- Some of the varnish DER 332 (one of the three components of HEW-290 of HEW 290) used after vacuuming was checked for expiry date.
- Tank for making HEW-290 was got cleaned of dirt due to prolonged use.
- Baking jigs INJ-006 (MP) and INJ-013 (CP) were being sent for calibration.
- Cycle time as prescribed in the WI for initial 12 hours preheating
of the job , then 3 hrs. pressure application, then 15 hrs rotary baking
then 5 +15 hrs baking was being compared with actual
in the interest of production.